$0.01 – $1.41
Maha Maheshwara Puja. Choose quantity field below to select the amount and select the currency of your choice from the drop-down menu.
BY PROCEEDING TO ADD-TO-CART .
1) I understand and acknowledge that His Divine Holiness Sri Nithyananda Paramashivam as the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism, the head of the KAILASA Nation and the head of Sovereign Order of KAILASA has worked tirelessly for the past 40 years⸺despite enduring more two decade of relentless persecution⸺for the revival of ancient science of the Vedas and Agamas (Hindu scriptures) of Hinduism using the technologies of Yoga, Ayurveda (Science of Herbal Medicines), Dhyana (Meditation) and Pranayama (breath control) throughout the world to develop human beings consciously⸺irrespective of nationality, religion, race, gender or economic status⸺in improving their physical, mental, emotional, economic and spiritual well-being. I wish to be a part of this great happening by contributing in whatever I can and chose to.
2) I understand any Bhava Samadhi Darshan I attend is an ancient sacred Hindu ritual and Hindu science and the spiritual benefits are immeasurable.
3) I thank the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism this Bhava Samadhi Darshan and for His contribution to Hinduism and my life. Out of my gratitude for the blessings I have received in my life, I am making this voluntary contribution out of my free will.
1) Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple & Cultural Center dba Nithyanandeshwara Hindu Temple, Los Angeles (NDTCC) is a non-profit charitable organization described under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. By contributing to Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple & Cultural Center, you acknowledge that Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple & Cultural Center has full control of the donated funds and full discretion to ensure that they are used in furtherance of Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Temple & Cultural Center’s charitable purpose.
2) Participants of the Bhava Samadha Darhsan (Program) understand that all blessings, instructions, initiations, teachings and suggestions made as part of any Program described above are purely in a spiritual capacity and are not intended to be any sort of guarantee or definitive statement about the past, present, or the future or any sort of medical advice, physical or mental. Participants understand that in connection with any Program described above, NDTCC, co-collaborators their teachers, organizers, volunteers, promoters and any representative or agent involved with any or all of the Programs described above do not make any claims, promises, or guarantees about the individual or group outcome of any or all of the Programs or their related services. All events are subject to change. In the event of a change, we will make every effort to contact registered participants. We must reserve the right to make any changes whatsoever in the event owing to any unforeseen or unavoidable cause; or to cancel the event for any reason beyond our control without notice and without being liable to pay any participant compensation for damages or losses. NDTCC does not take responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided nor the scheduling or outcome of any particular event described above. Further, NDTCC does not make any promises or guarantees about any particular product, or service.
USD, AUD, NZD, CAD, EUR, INR, SIN, MYR, GBP, CNY